Report NEP-OPM-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through And Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," NBER Working Papers 13983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurora Gómez Galvarriato & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2008. "Was It Prices, Productivity or Policy? The Timing and Pace of Latin American Industrialization after 1870," NBER Working Papers 13990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2008. "Will Subprime be a Twin Crisis for the United States?," NBER Working Papers 13978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas C.S. Sim & Kong-Weng Ho, 2007. "Autarkic Indeterminacy and Trade Determinacy," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0706, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Gerling, Kerstin, 2008. "The Real Consequences of Financial Market Integration when Countries Are Heterogeneous," Working Papers 141, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Rangan Gupta, 2008. "Currency Substitution and Financial Repression," Working Papers 200806, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Keen Meng Choy, 2008. "Forecasting Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Factor Model for Singapore," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0802, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Mehmet Guclu, 2008. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 0806, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2008. "Structural heterogeneity or asymmetric shocks? Poland and the euro area through the lens of a two-country DSGE model," MPRA Paper 8750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yap, Josef T., 2008. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-04 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.