Report NEP-NEU-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L. Ingber & P.L. Nunez, 2010. "Neocortical Dynamics at Multiple Scales: EEG Standing Waves, Statistical Mechanics, and Physical Analogs," Lester Ingber Papers, Lester Ingber 10nd, Lester Ingber.
- Cadogan, Godfrey, 2010. "Commutative Prospect Theory and Stopped Behavioral Processes for Fair Gambles," MPRA Paper 22342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2010. "Composite Prospect Theory: A proposal to combine ‘prospect theory’ and ‘cumulative prospect theory’," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 10/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2010. "The Behavioral Economics of Crime and Punishment," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 10/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2010.
- Mannberg, Andréa, 2010. "Risk and Rationalization – The role of affect and cognitive dissonance for sexual risk taking," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 803, Umeå University, Department of Economics.