Report NEP-NET-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Rancan, 2013. "The Value of Social Networks in Financial Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/21, European University Institute.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Angeloni, Ignazio, 2013. "Input-Output-based Measures of Systemic Importance," MPRA Paper 49557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Jacques Durieu, . "Efficient networks for a class of games with global spillovers," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University 2013-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- KIRCHSTEIGER, Georg & MANTOVANI, Marco & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2013. "Limited farsightedness in network formation," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013033, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2013. "Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network," MPRA Paper 49900, University Library of Munich, Germany.