Indonesian Innovations on Information Technology 2013: Between Syntactic and Semantic Textual Network
AbstractNetwork and graph model is a good alternative to analyze huge collective textual data for the ability to reduce the dimensionality of the data. Texts can be seen as syntactic and semantic network among words and phrases seen as concepts. The model is implemented to observe the proposals of Indonesian innovators for implementation of information technology. From the analysis some interesting insights are outlined.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 49900.
Date of creation: 17 Sep 2013
Date of revision:
innovation; semantic map; corpus; complex network; computational linguistics.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Y10 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts - - - Data: Tables and Charts
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2013-09-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-09-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2013-09-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-09-26 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "On Selfish Memes: culture as complex adaptive system," Computational Economics 0405001, EconWPA.
- Deni Khanafiah & Hokky Situngkir, 2004. "Innovation as Evolution," Industrial Organization 0412009, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.