Report NEP-NET-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peitz, Martin & Rady, Sven & Trepper, Piers, 2013. "Experimentation in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 13-03, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Sebastian Bervoets & FrÃ©dÃ©ric DeroÃ¯an, 2013. "Network Design under Local Complementarities," AMSE Working Papers 1309, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 12 Feb 2013.
- Antonio Cabrales & Piero Gottardo & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2013. "Risk-Sharing and Contagion in Networks," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/01, European University Institute.
- Muhamed Kudic & Katja Guhr, 2013. "Cooperation Events, Ego-Network Characteristics and Firm Innovativeness â€“ Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Daniel Fricke & Karl Finger & Thomas Lux, 2013. "On Assortative and Disassortative Mixing Scale-Free Networks: The Case of Interbank Credit Networks," Kiel Working Papers 1830, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sina Önder, Ali & Terviö, Marko, 2013. "Is Economics a House Divided? Analysis of Citation Networks," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2013:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.