Report NEP-NET-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Motta, Massimo & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2012. "Exclusionary Pricing in a Two-Sided Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Matthes & Francesca Rondina, 2012. "Two-sided learning in New Keynesian models: Dynamics, (lack of) convergence and the value of information," Economics Working Papers 1338, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hanna Halaburda & Yaron Yehezkel, 2012. "The Role of Coordination Bias in Platform Competition," Working Papers 12-03, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Camila Campos & Fernanda L L de Leon, 2012. "Peers' influence on political choices: Evidence from random classroom assignments in college," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 034, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Francesco Picciolo & Tiziano Squartini & Franco Ruzzenenti & Riccardo Basosi & Diego Garlaschelli, 2012. "The role of distances in the World Trade Web," Papers 1210.3269, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Ana I. Balsa & Néstor Gandelman & Nicolás Gonzalez, 2012. "Peer Effects in Risk Aversion," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1205, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Angelo Mele, 2012. "Viral altruism? A natural field experiment of social contagion in on-line networks," Working Papers 12-16, NET Institute.
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni, 2012. "Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-10, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Improving Customer Retention In Financial Services Using Kinship Network Information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/786, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Jean-Sébastien Bedo, 2013. "Distributed Learning in the Smart Grid," Working Papers hal-00740893, HAL.
- Imre Kondor & Istv\'an Csabai & G\'abor Papp & Enys Mones & G\'abor Czimbalmos & M\'at\'e Csaba S\'andor, 2012. "Strong random correlations in networks of heterogeneous agents," Papers 1210.3324, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.