Report NEP-NET-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paredes-Frigolett, Harold & Pyka, Andreas, 2012. "Distal embedding as a technology innovation network formation strategy," FZID Discussion Papers 49-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2012. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Quentin David & Renaud Foucart, 2012. "Modal choice and optimal congestion," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Alessandro Spelta & Tanya Araújo, 2012. "Interlinkages and structural changes in cross-border liabilities: a network approach," Quaderni di Dipartimento 181, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Leif Brandes & Marc Brechot & Egon Franck, 2011. "The Temptation of Social Ties: When Interpersonal Network Transactions Hurt Firm Performance," Working Papers 00159, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2012.
- Jury Gualandris & Matteo Giacomo Maria Kalchschmidt, 2012. "Why do industrial companies show different posture towards supply networks sustainability? A multiple case studies analysis," Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.