Report NEP-NET-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piela, Jonas, 2011. "The social network's influences on individual performance," Discussion Papers 12/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2011. "Covert networks and antitrust policy," IESE Research Papers D/932, IESE Business School.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Working Papers 2011.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:trt:disawp:2011/2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc Bassoni & Félix Weygand, 2011. "Les enjeux économiques de la géolocalisation pour les réseaux sociaux numériques," Post-Print hal-00625988, HAL.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2011. "Comparison sites," IESE Research Papers D/933, IESE Business School.