Report NEP-NET-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guillaume Roger, 2010. "Two-Sided Competition and Differentiation (with an Application to Media)," Discussion Papers 2010-27, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Paul de Bijl, 2011. "Broadband Policy in the Light of the Dutch Experience with Telecommunications Liberalization," CPB Discussion Paper 169, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- K. De Jaegher & J.J.A. Kamphorst, 2010. "Two-way Flow Networks with Small Decay," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-125/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Guillaume Roger & Luis I. Vasconcelos, 2010. "Platform Pricing Structure and Moral Hazard," Discussion Papers 2010-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Rene van den Brink & Ilya Katsev & Gerard van der Laan, 2011. "Games on Union Closed Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-036/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carol Newman & Finn Tarp & Katleen Van Den Broeck, 2011. "Social Capital and Savings Behaviour: Evidence from Vietnam," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp351, IIIS.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Interactions in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 5506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klarita Gerxhani & Jordi Brandts & Arthur Schram, 2011. "The Emergence of Social Structure: Employer Information Networks in an Experimental Labor Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jordi Brandts & Stanley S. Reynolds & Arthur Schram, 2011. "Pivotal Suppliers and Market Power in Experimental Supply Function Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-033/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Patel, Amrish & Cartwright, Edward, 2011. "Naïve Beliefs and the Multiplicity of Social Norms," Working Papers in Economics 488, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Efe Postalci, 2010. "Learning by observing," Working Papers 1007, Izmir University of Economics.