Report NEP-NET-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market," Research Papers in Economics 2011:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Bernard Fortin & Myra Yazbeck, 2011. "Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-20, CIRANO.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011. "Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Helsley, Robert & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Interactions in Cities," Research Papers in Economics 2011:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves & Lee, Lung-Fei, 2011. "Criminal Networks: Who is the Key Player?," Research Papers in Economics 2011:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2011. "The Cost of Equity of Network Operators - Empirical Evidence and Regulatory Practice," EWL Working Papers 1101, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Emilio Calvo & Esther Gutierrez, 2011. "A value for cooperative games with a coalition structure," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0311, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.