Report NEP-NET-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," MPRA Paper 27303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765021681 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A structural model of segregation in social networks," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543840 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zouhaïer M'chirgui & Olivier Chanel & Didier Calcei, 2010. "Why are some coalitions more successful than others in setting standards? Empirical evidence from the Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD standard war," Working Papers halshs-00543972, HAL.
- E. J. Bienenstock & P. Bonacich, 2010. "Game theory models for exchange Networks: experimental results," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2031, David K. Levine.
- Michael Lovaglia & John Skvoretz & David Willer & Barry Markovsky, 2010. "Negotiated Exchange in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2200, David K. Levine.
- John Skvoretz & David Willer, 2010. "Exclusion and Power: a Test of Four Theories of Power in Exchange Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2010, David K. Levine.
- K. S. Cook & R. M. Emerson & M. R. Gillmore & T. Yamagishi, 2010. "The Distribution of Power in Exchange Networks: Theory and Experimental Results," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2199, David K. Levine.
- Martin J Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2010. "Party formation in collective decision-making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000050, David K. Levine.