Report NEP-NET-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Keller & David Miller & Xiahua (Anny) Wei, 2010. "A Steady State Approach to a Network Externality Market With Switching Costs," Working Papers 10-19, NET Institute.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Frédéric Deroïan, 2010. "Asymmetric Interaction and Aggregate Incentives: a Note," Working Papers halshs-00520327, HAL.
- Lawrence E. Blume & William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & Yannis M. Ioannides, 2010. "Identification of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0754, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Hanna Halaburda, 2010. "When Does a Platform Create Value by Limiting Choice?," Working Papers 10-04, NET Institute.
- Scott K. Shriver, 2010. "Network Effects in Alternative Fuel Adoption: Empirical Analysis of the Market for Ethanol," Working Papers 10-20, NET Institute.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Working Papers 10-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Ben Golub & Yair Livne, 2010. "Strategic Random Networks," Working Papers 10-21, NET Institute.
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A Structural Model of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 10-16, NET Institute.
- Juan José Ganuza & María Fernanda Viecens, 2010. "Exclusive Content and the Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 2010-21, FEDEA.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.