Report NEP-NET-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oz Shy, 2010. "A short survey of network economics," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Network Externalities, Transport Costs and Tariffs," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 53, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Junjie Wang & Shuigeng Zhou & Jihong Guan, 2010. "Characteristics of Real Futures Trading Networks," Papers, arXiv.org 1004.4402, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2011.
- FILIPPO BELLOC and ANTONIO NICITA, 2010. "Partisan Liberalizations. A New Puzzle from OECD Network Industries?," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2010/28, European University Institute.
- KINUGASA Satoshi & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki & Yeong-Wha SAWNG & TERADA Shinichiro, 2010. "Empirical Study of IPTV Diffusion: Comparison between Japan and Korea," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).