Report NEP-NET-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Panlang Lin, 2010. "The Role of Negative Intra-Side Externalities in Two-Sided Markets," Working Papers 0121, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & Victor Ginsburgh & Didier Laussel & Shlomo Weber, 2010. "Acquiring foreign languages: a two-sided market approach," Working Papers ECARES 2010_007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- MARINUCCI, Marco & VERGOTE, Wouter, 2009. "Endogenous network formation in patent contests and its role as a barrier to entry," CORE Discussion Papers 2009068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tomala, Tristan & Renou, Ludovic, 2010. "Mechanism design and communication networks," Les Cahiers de Recherche 926, HEC Paris.
- Aimilia Protogerou & Yannis Caloghirou & Evangelos Siokas, 2010. "Policy-driven EU Research Networks: Impact on the Greek S&T System," DRUID Working Papers 10-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- BABONNEAU, Frederic & NESTEROV, Yurii & VIAL, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "Design and operations of gas transmission networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2009048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Juan M. Gallego & Mariapia Mendola, 2010. "Labor Migration and Social Networks Participation: Evidence from Southern Mozambique," Working Papers 183, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Arai, Yasuhiro, 2010. "Intellectual Property Right Protection in the Software Market," CCES Discussion Paper Series 26, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2010. "The value of switching costs," IDEI Working Papers 596, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Oct 2012.
- DUJARDIN, Claire & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2009. "Neighbourhood effects and endogeneity issues," CORE Discussion Papers 2009056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).