Report NEP-NET-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Network Externalities and Comparative Advantage," MPRA Paper 4613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary E Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Kets, W., 2007. "Beliefs in Network Games (Replaced by CentER DP 2008-05)," Discussion Paper 2007-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Prüfer, J. & Walz, U., 2007. "How does Clubs' Organizational Design Affect Competition Among Clubs?," Discussion Paper 2007-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.