Report NEP-NET-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stremersch, S. & Tellis, G.J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Binken, J.L.G., 2007. "Indirect Network Effects in New Product Growth," Research Paper ERS-2007-019-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:613 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:612 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hiroshi Kitamura, 2007. "Capacity Expansion in Markets with Intertemporal Consumption Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2007. "The pricing of academic journals: A two-sided market perspective," Economics Working Papers 1025, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2009.
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. ""Net Neutrality," Non-Discrimination and Digital Distribution of Content Through the Internet," Working Papers 07-9, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Manchev, Peter, 2006. "Oligopoly Model of a Debit Card Network," MPRA Paper 2460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2007.
- David Levinson & Bhanu Yerra, 2006. "Self Organization of Surface Transportation Networks," Working Papers 200603, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez, 2006. "Voting in small networks with cross-pressure," Discussion Papers 1438, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David Levinson & Bhanu Yerra, 2006. "How Land Use Shapes the Evolution of Road Networks," Working Papers 000013, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Antonello Zanfei, 2007. "The links between international production and innovation: a double network approach," Working Papers 0709, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.