Report NEP-NET-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Two-Sided Markets with Pecuniary and Participation Externalities," Discussion Papers in Economics 963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gual, Jordi & Trillas, Francesc, 2006. "Telecommunications policies: Measurement and determinants," IESE Research Papers D/630, IESE Business School.
- Schmidtke, Richard, 2006. "Private Provision of a Complementary Public Good," Discussion Papers in Economics 964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2006. "Networks and Firm Location," Working Papers 2006/09, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Aiyer Ghosh, Rishab & Soete, Luc, 2006. "Information and intellectual property: The global challenges," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 029, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2006. "Ségrégation résidentielle, accessibilité aux emplois et chômage : le cas de l'Ile-de-France," Research Unit Working Papers 0605, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.