Report NEP-NET-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerji, A & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Local Network Externalities and Market Segmentation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 725, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2006. "Publish or peer-rich ? The role of skills and networks in hiring economics professors," Research Unit Working Papers 0604, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Fabio Manenti & Paolo Lupi, 2006. "Roaming the Woods of Regulation: Public Intervention vs Firms Cooperation in the Wholesale International Roaming Market," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0019, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rattanasuda Poolsombat & Gianluigi Vernasca, 2006. "Partial Multihoming in Two-sided Markets," Discussion Papers 06/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Page Jr, Frank H & Wooders, Myrna H, 2005. "Strategic Basins of Attraction, the Farsighted Core, and Network Formation Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 724, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bloch, Francis & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2005. "Communication Networks with Endogenous Link Strength," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 723, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- M. Meuleman & S. Manigart & A. Lockett & M. Wright, 2006. "Working With Unfamiliar Partners: Relational Embeddedness And Partner Selection In Inter-Firm Collaborations," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/371, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.