Report NEP-NET-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2006. "On-Net and Off-Net Pricing on Asymmetric Telecommunications Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 5588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Topi Miettinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2006. "Political Parties and Network Formation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1663, CESifo Group Munich.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "The relationship between regulation and competition policy for network utilities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0631, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas Wein, 2005. "Associations` Agreement and the Interest of the Network Suppliers - The Strategic Use of Structural Features," Working Paper Series in Economics 7, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore