Report NEP-NET-2006-04-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Deran Ozmen, 2006. "Optimal Pricing with Recommender Systems," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mauro Caminati & Serena Sordi & Arsenio Stabile, 2006. "Patterns of Discovery," Department of Economics University of Siena 473, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- MAZAUD Frédéric (LEREPS-GRES), 2006. "Change of the First Tier Supplier function and Pivot Firm, the case of the productive organization Airbus (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2006-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "Harmonic Symmetries of Imperfect Competition on Circular City," Staff General Research Papers 12551, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gilles, R.P. & Lazarova, E.A. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2006. "Stability, Specialization and Social Recognition," Discussion Paper 2006-17, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ding, Yuan & Hervé, Stolowy & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2005. "Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: measurement, determinants and implications," Les Cahiers de Recherche 826, HEC Paris.