Report NEP-NET-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sougata Poddar, 2005. "Network Externality and Commercial Software Piracy," Departmental Working Papers wp0516, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Calzada, Joan & Valletti, Tommaso, 2005. "Network Competition and Entry Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hurlin, Christophe, 2006. "Network effects of the productivity of infrastructure in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3808, The World Bank.
- Vikt�ria Kocsis, 2005. "Network Asymmetries and Access Pricing in Cellular Telecommunications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-085/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jens Høj & Michael Wise, 2006. "Product Market Competition and Economic Performance in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 473, OECD Publishing.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "International networks of knowledge flows: an econometric analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2006. "Spatial Dispersion of Peering Clusters in the European Internet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0601, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Safirova, Elena & Gillingham, Kenneth, 2003. "Measuring Marginal Congestion Costs of Urban Transportation: Do Networks Matter?," Discussion Papers dp-03-56, Resources For the Future.
- Yannis Ioannides & Adriaan Soetevent, 2006. "Wages and Employment in a Random Social Network with Arbitrary Degree Distribution," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0601, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Nicolas Carayol & Pascale Roux, 2006. "A strategic model of complex networks formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Sgroi, D., 2006. "Social Network Theory, Broadband and the World Wide Web," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0603, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Ali Choudhary, 2004. "Connecting People," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0404, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007879 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu, 2006. "Political Parties and Network Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frank H. Page, Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders, 2005. "Club Formation Games with Farsighted Agents," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0529, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Brennan, Timothy, 2000. "The Economics of Competition Policy: Recent Developments and Cautionary Notes in Antitrust and Regulation," Discussion Papers dp-00-07, Resources For the Future.
- Stephen Martin, 2005. "U.S. Antitrust and EU Competition Policy: Where has the Former Been, Where is the Latter Going?," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 27, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Annette Bongardt, 2005. "Competition Policy and EU Governance," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 28, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.