Report NEP-NET-2001-11-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:340 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Zenou, Yves, 2001. "Job Matching, Social Network and Word-of-Mouth Communication," Seminar Papers 695, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sujit Chakravorti & Alpa Shah, 2001. "A Study of the Interrelated Bilateral Transactions in Credit Card Networks," Law and Economics 0111001, EconWPA.
- Janusz Ordover & Russell Pittman, 2001. "Restructuring the Polish Railway for Competition," Industrial Organization 0111006, EconWPA.
- Clive Church, 2000. "Switzerland: an Overlooked Case of Europeanization?," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0003, Queens University Belfast.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:2001233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001120 is not listed on IDEAS anymore