Report NEP-MST-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2006. "Price Impacts of Deals and Predictability of the Exchange Rate Movements," NBER Working Papers 12682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thanasis N. Christodoulopoulos & Ioulia Grigoratou, 2005. "Measuring Liquidity in the Greek Government Securities Market," Working Papers 23, Bank of Greece.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2006. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Working Papers 140, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Eugene N. White, 2006. "Anticipating the Stock Market Crash of 1929: The View from the Floor of the Stock Exchange," NBER Working Papers 12661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gropp, Reint & Kadareja, Arjan, 2006. "Stale information, shocks and volatility," Working Paper Series 0686, European Central Bank.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Pierre-Olivier Weill, 2006. "A Search-Based Theory of the On-the-Run Phenomenon," NBER Working Papers 12670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Bertoluzzo & Marco Corazza, 2006. "Financial trading systems: Is recurrent reinforcement the via?," Working Papers 141, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.