Report NEP-MON-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio M. Conti & Matteo Luciani, 2013. "Do euro area countries respond asymmetrically to the common monetary policy?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 923, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stan du Plessis & Malan Rietveld, 2013. "Should inflation targeting be abandoned in favour of nominal income targeting?," Working Papers 12/2013, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Federico M. Signoretti, 2013. "Should monetary policy lean against the wind? An analysis based on a DSGE model with banking," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 921, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Rethinking Inflation Targeting: A Perspective from the Developing World," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 185, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2013. "Collateral monetary equilibrium with liquidity constraints in an infinite horizon economy," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- David Laidler, 2013. "Three Revolutions in Macroeconomics: Their Nature and Influence," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20134, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- nnamdi, Kelechi & ifionu, Ebele, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and exchange rate uncertainty in Nigeria: a financial econometric analysis (1970- 2012)," MPRA Paper 48316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Hiroshi Nakaota & Yuichi Fukuta, 2013. "The Leading Indicator Property of the Term Spread and the Monetary Policy Factors in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-09-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima & Jaylson Jair da Silveira, 2013. "Monetary Neutrality under Evolutionary Dominance of Bounded Rationality," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2013_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Albinowski, Maciej & Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Distrust in the ECB – product of failed crisis prevention or of inappropriate cure?," MPRA Paper 48242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Foreign Currency Loans and Systemic Risk in Europe," Working Papers 13.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Is the Relationship Between Prices and Exchange Rates Homogeneous?," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.