Report NEP-MON-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on, 2012. "Why Countries Matter for Monetary Policy Decision-Making in the ESCB," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/130369, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ellyne, Mark & Veller, Carl, 2011. "What is the SARB's inflation targeting policy, and is it appropriate?," MPRA Paper 42134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Vasilieva, Elena & Schobert, Franziska, 2012. "Feedback to the ECB's monetary analysis: the Bank of Russia's experience with some key tools," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1471, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Paolo & Neri, Stefano & Panetta, Fabio, 2012. "Monetary and macroprudential policies," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1449, European Central Bank.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaballo, G., 2012. "Good Luck or Good Policy? An Expectational Theory of Macro-Volatility Switches," Working papers, Banque de France 402, Banque de France.
- Annari de Waal & Renee van Eyden, 2012. "Monetary policy and inflation in South Africa: A VECM augmented with foreign variables," Working Papers 201231, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2012. "Do food commodity prices have asymmetric effects on Euro-Area inflation?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 878, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Annari de Waal and ReneÃƒÂ© van Eyden, 2012. "Monetary policy and inflation in South Africa: A VECM augmented with foreign variables," Working Papers 316, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pierre-Richard Agenor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Papers 1228, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A Bounded Model of Time Variation in Trend Inflation, NAIRU and the Phillips Curve," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-590, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Matteo Luciani, 2012. "Monetary Policy and the Housing Market: A Structural Factor Analysis," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-035, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Chris Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2012. "Optimal Policy for Macro-Financial Stability," CEP Discussion Papers dp1172, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yasin Akcelik & Orcan Cortuk & Ibrahim M. Turhan, 2012. "Mitigating Turkey's Trilemma Tradeoffs," Working Papers 1229, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2012. "The myth of the â€œcashless societyâ€: How much of Americaâ€™s currency is overseas?," MPRA Paper 42169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Fertility and money in an OLG model," Discussion Papers 2012/145, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Todd Kaplan, 2012. "An Experiment on the Causes of Bank Run Contagions," Discussion Papers, Exeter University, Department of Economics 1206, Exeter University, Department of Economics.