Report NEP-MON-2012-04-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gunda-Alexandra Detmers & Dieter Nautz, 2012. "The information content of central bank interest rate projections: Evidence from New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Westermark, Andreas, 2012. "Labor-Market Frictions and Optimal Inflation," Working Paper Series, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden) 259, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Sergio A. Lago Alves, 2012. "Optimal Policy When the Inflation Target is not Optimal," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 271, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leo Krippner, 2012. "Modifying Gaussian term structure models when interest rates are near the zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2012/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Rousakis, Michael, 2012. "Expectations and Fluctuations : The Role of Monetary Policy," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 984, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shinji Takagi & Kenichi Hirose & Issei Kozuru, 2012. "The Political Economy Of Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 12-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Georgiadis, Georgios, 2012. "Towards an explanation of cross-country asymmetries in monetary transmission," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 07/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Irina A. Telyukova & Ludo Visschers, 2011. "Precautionary demand for money in a monetary business cycle model," Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa we1142, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Jurgilas, Marius & Zikes, Filip, 2012. "Implicit intraday interest rate in the UK unsecured overnight money market," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 447, Bank of England.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Jane Korinek, 2012. "Trade Effects of Exchange Rates and their Volatility: Chile and New Zealand," OECD Trade Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 136, OECD Publishing.
- Wenli Cheng & Simon D. Angus, 2012. "The Cantillon Effect of Money Injection through Deficit Spending," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 12-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andreasen, Martin & Ferman, Marcelo & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2012. "The business cycle implications of banks’ maturity transformation," Bank of England working papers, Bank of England 446, Bank of England.