Report NEP-MON-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ales BulÃr & Martin CihÃ¡k & David-Jan Jansen, 2011. "Clarity of Central Bank Communication About Inflation," DNB Working Papers 333, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Vipin Arora & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras & Shuping Shi, 2011. "Testing for Explosive Behaviour in Relative Inflation Measures: Implications for Monetary Policy," Monash Economics Working Papers 37-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Should The South African Reserve Bank Respond To Exchange Rate Fluctuations? Evidence From The Cosine-Squared Cepstrum," Working Papers 201201, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Cortuk, Orcan & Singh, Nirvikar, 2011. "Turkey's trilemma trade-offs," MPRA Paper 35623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambrias, Kyriacos, 2011. "World Technology Shocks and the Real Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," TSE Working Papers 11-261, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Rod Cross & Victor Kozyakin & Brian O'Callaghan & Alexei Pokrovskii & Alexey Pokrovskiy, 2011. "Periodic Sequences of Arbitrage: A Tale of Four Currencies," Papers 1112.5850, arXiv.org.
- Kubota, Megumi, 2011. "Assessing real exchange rate misalignments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5925, The World Bank.
- Ponomarenko, Alexey & Solovyeva, Alexandra & Vasilieva, Elena, 2012. "Financial dollarization in Russia: causes and consequences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 36/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexandros Gabrielsen & Massimiliano Marzo & Paolo Zagaglia, 2011. "Measuring market liquidity: An introductory survey," Papers 1112.6169, arXiv.org.