Report NEP-MON-2011-12-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mewael Tesfaselassie, 2011. "Trend Growth and Learning About Monetary Policy Rules," Kiel Working Papers 1744, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lourdes Acedo Montoya & Björn Döhring, 2011. "The improbable renaissance of the Phillips curve: The crisis and euro area inflation dynamics," European Economy - Economic Papers 446, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2011. "Monetary policy, financial stability, and the distribution of risk," Working Papers 1111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sumru Altug & Erhan Uluceviz, 2011. "Leading Indicators of Real Activity and Inflation for Turkey, 2001-2010," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1134, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Narcissa Balta & Eric Ruscher, 2011. "Household savings and mortgage decisions: the role of the "down-payment channel" in the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 445, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.