Report NEP-MON-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Lester & Andrew Postlewaite & Randall Wright, 2008. "Information, Liquidity and Asset Prices," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 08-039, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rokon Bhuiyan, 2008. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in a Small Open Economy: A Bayesian Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1183, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Jørn I. Halvorsen, 2008. "How does monetary policy respond to exchange rate movements? New international evidence," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2008/15, Norges Bank.
- Ramón María-Dolores, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in new Member States and candidate countries of the EU," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0822, Banco de Espa�a.
- Etienne Farvaque & Norimichi Matsueda, 2008. "Monetary Unions and External Shocks," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 42, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- Barnett, William A. & Duzhak, Evgeniya A., 2008. "Empirical assessment of bifurcation regions within new Keynesian models," MPRA Paper 11249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00331986_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gadea, Maria Dolores, 2008. "The single monetary policy and domestic macro-fundamentals: Evidence from Spain," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2008/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Silke Tober & Tobias Zimmermann, 2008. "Monetary policy and commodity price shocks," IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute 16-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Asaf Bernstein & Eric Hughson & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2008. "Can a Lender of Last Resort Stabilize Financial Markets? Lessons from the Founding of the Fed," NBER Working Papers 14422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Simon Sturn, 2008. "The Impact of Monetary Policy on Unemployment Hysteresis," IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute 15-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Henry Sabrowski, 2008. "Inflation Expectation Formation of German Consumers: Rational or Adaptive?," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 100, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "A Faith-based Initiative: Does a Flexible Exchange Rate Regime Really Facilitate Current Account Adjustment?," NBER Working Papers 14420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Viktor KotlÃ¡n & David NavrÃ¡til & Ales Bulir, 2008. "Inflation Targeting and Communication," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 08/234, International Monetary Fund.