Report NEP-MON-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Umezaki, So, 2006. "Monetary and Exchange Rate Policy in Malaysia before the Asian Crisis," IDE Discussion Papers 79, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1587 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Schmidt, 2006. "Savings and Investment Correlations in Response to Monetary Policy Shocks: New Insights into the Feldstein-Horioka Puzzle?," KOF Working papers 06-144, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Jakob de Haan & Jan-Egbert Sturm, 2006. "When Is a Central Bank Governor Fired? Evidence Based on a New Data Set," KOF Working papers 06-143, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Kumakura, Masanaga, 2005. "Trade, Exchange Rates, and Macroeconomic Dynamics in East Asia: Why the Electronics Cycle Matters," IDE Discussion Papers 34, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:pas:camaaa:2007-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Wachtel, 2006. "Understanding the Old and New Bretton Woods," Working Papers 06-20, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.