Report NEP-MON-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schabert, Andreas, 2005. "Discretionary policy, multiple equilibria, and monetary instruments," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0533, European Central Bank.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Christoph Thoenissen, 2005. "Money and Monetary Policy in Stochastic General Equilibrium Models," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200511, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 15 Feb 2007.
- Hilde C. BjÃ¸rnland, 2005. "Monetary policy and the illusionary exchange rate puzzle," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2005/11, Norges Bank.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, BenoÃ®t, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0537, European Central Bank.
- William Barnett & Apostolos Serletis & W. Erwin Diewert, 2005. "The Theory of Monetary Aggregation (book front matter)," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0511008, EconWPA.
- Lars Svensson & Noah Williams, 2005. "Monetary Policy with Model Uncertainty: Distribution Forecast Targeting," NBER Working Papers 11733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2005. "How successful are exchange rate communication and interventions? Evidence from time-series and event-study approaches," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0528, European Central Bank.
- G J Bratsiotis, 2005. "Influential Price and Wage Setters, Monetary Policy and Real Effects," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 63, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Refocusing the ECB on Output Stabilization and Growth through Inflation Targeting?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_425, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kenneth Lewis & Laurence Seidman, 2005. " Can Fiscal Stimulus Overcome the Zero Interest-Rate Bound?: A Quantitative Assessment," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 05-19, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Liquidity Preference Theory Revisited: To Ditch or to Build on It?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_427, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jorg Bibow, 2005. "Europe's Quest for Monetary Stability: Central Banking Gone Astray," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_428, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etude_16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krylova, Elizaveta & Nikkinen, Jussi & VÃ¤hÃ¤maa, Sami, 2005. "Cross-dynamics of volatility term structures implied by foreign exchange options," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0530, European Central Bank.