Report NEP-MON-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yunus Aksoy & Tomasz Piskorski, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Money, Inflation and Output," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0506, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- di Giovanni, Julian & McCrary, Justin & Wachter, Till von, 2005. "Following Germany's Lead: Using International Monetary Linkages to Identify the Effect of Monetary Policy on the Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Funk & Bettina Kromen, 2005. "Inflation and Innovation-driven Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 16, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Primiceri, 2005. "Why Inflation Rose and Fell: Policymakers' Beliefs and US Postwar Stabilization Policy," NBER Working Papers 11147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitsuru Iwamara & Takeshi Kudo & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2005. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a Liquidity Trap: The Japanese Experience 1999-2004," NBER Working Papers 11151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Vega & Diego Winkelreid, 2005. "How Does a Global Disinflation Drag Inflation in Small Open Economies?," Working Papers 2005-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.