Report NEP-MON-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-001d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcello D'Amato & Riccardo Martina, 2000. "Credibility and Commitment of Monetary Policy in Open Economies," CSEF Working Papers 47, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Alessandro Prati & Leonardo Bartolini & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "The overnight interbank market: evidence from the G-7 and the Euro zone," Staff Reports 135, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-027c is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:9905r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adam B. Ashcraft, 2001. "New evidence on the lending channel," Staff Reports 136, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ben Craig & Owen Humpage, 2001. "Sterilized intervention, nonsterilized intervention, and monetary policy," Working Paper 0110, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Laurence Ball & Dean Croushore, 2001. "Expectations and the effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 01-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Alessandro Flamini, 2001. "Open Economy Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-through," IHEID Working Papers 03-2001, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Pighi Braila & Francesco Magris, 2000. "Money and Credit in a Production Economy," CSEF Working Papers 46, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.