Report NEP-MKT-2012-04-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peitz, Martin & Inderst, Roman, 2012. "Informing Consumers about their own Preferences," Working Papers 12-07, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2012. "Does umbrella branding really work? Investigating cross-category brand loyalty," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chang, Chia-Ying, 2012. "The role of market frictions on the price differential: A search-theoretical approach," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 2064, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Somekh, Babak, 2012. "Commuting And Shopping: Determinants Of City Income Structure," Working Papers WP2012/3, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 19 Feb 2012.
- De Smet, Dries & Vanormelingen, Stijn, 2012. "The Advertiser is Mentioned Twice. Media Bias in Belgian Newspapers," Working Papers, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management 2012/05, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.