Report NEP-MKT-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhou, Jidong, 2011. "Multiproduct search," MPRA Paper 37139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Arnold & Eric Darmon & Thierry Penard, 2012. "To Sponsor or not to Sponsor: Sponsored Search Auctions with Organic Links," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 12-04, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- A. Mantovani & J. Vandekerckhove, 2012. "The strategic interplay between bundling and merging in complementary markets," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp814, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jörg Claussen & Tobias Kretschmer & Philip Mayrhofer, 2012. "Incentives for Quality over Time - The Case of Facebook Applications," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1133, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Boudhayan Sen & Jiwoong Shin & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Demand Externalities from Co-Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1850, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.