Report NEP-MKT-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farina, Tatiana, 2011. "How Do Experience and Shopping Frequency Affect Consumers Brand Choice?," Insper Working Papers wpe_257, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hassan, Daniel & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Orozco, Valérie, 2011. "Measuring Consumers' Attachment to Geographical Indications: Implications for Competition Policy," TSE Working Papers 11-225, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Tax incidence with strategic firms on the soft drink market," TSE Working Papers 11-233, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2012.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2011. "Marketing Response Models for Shrinking Beer Sales in Germany," Working Paper Series 50_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha, 2011. "On the importance of prior relationships in bank loans to retail customers," Working Paper Series 1395, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:1asb11:2011-007-102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amir Ban & Nati Linial, 2011. "Market Share Indicates Quality," Discussion Paper Series dp590, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Seongman Moon & Makoto Watanabe, 2011. "Refundability and Price: Empirical Analysis on the Airline Industry," Working Papers 1107, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.