Report NEP-MKT-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2011. "Comparison sites," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/933, IESE Business School.
- Cunha, Jesse & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Jayachandran, Seema, 2011. "The Price Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Durability of consumption goods and market competition: an agent-based modelling," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2011-31, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L. & Petrikaite, Vaiva, 2011. "Consumer search costs and the incentives to merge under Bertrand Competition," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/934, IESE Business School.
- Benjamin Edelman & Michael Schwarz, 2011. "Pricing and Efficiency in the Market for IP Addresses," Harvard Business School Working Papers 12-020, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2014.
- Kiryukov, Sergey I., 2011. "Formation and development of marketing channel management theory," Working Papers, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University 297, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Joachim Kaldasch, 2011. "Evolutionary Model of Non-Durable Markets," Papers 1109.5791, arXiv.org.