Report NEP-MKT-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vilppo, Tiina & Lindberg-Repo, Kirsti, 2011. "Corporate Brand Repositioning with CSR as the Differentiating Factor: A Study on Consumer Perceptions," Working Papers 557, Hanken School of Economics.
- Marco, Marini & Alberto, Zevi, 2010. "'Just one of us': Consumers playing oligopoly in mixed markets," MPRA Paper 31213, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 May 2011.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-029_230 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Goria, 2011. "Information display from board wargame for marketing strategy identification," Post-Print hal-00584200, HAL.
- Carlos Lever Guzmán, 2011. "Price Competition on Network," Working Papers 2011-04, Banco de México.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. Blasco & F. Sobbrio, 2011. "Competition and Commercial Media Bias," Working Papers wp767, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- L. Bouten, 2011. "CSR reporting: The mastery of the internal dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/721, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.