Report NEP-MKT-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgios Halkias & Flora Kokkinaki, 2010. "Attention, Memory, and Evaluation of Schema Incongruent Brand Messages. An Empirical Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 032, University of Siena.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2010. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," EERI Research Paper Series, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels EERI_RP_2010_44, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000284, David K. Levine.
- Nora Lado & Lola C. Duque & Daniel Álvarez Bassi, 2010. "Current marketing practices and market orientation in the context of an emerging economy: the case of Uruguay," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb104207, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00527884_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Wang, Chengsi, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," MPRA Paper 25942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. Riaño & SZ. Aguirre, 2010. "Cruise visitors’ intention to return as land tourists and recommend a visited destination. A structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.