Report NEP-MKT-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgios Halkias & Flora Kokkinaki, 2010. "Attention, Memory, and Evaluation of Schema Incongruent Brand Messages. An Empirical Study," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 032, University of Siena.
- Mark Armstrong & Jidong Zhou, 2010. "Exploding Offers and Buy-Now Discounts," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_44, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Dirk Bergemann & Alessandro Bonatti, 2010. "Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs. Online Media," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000284, David K. Levine.
- Nora Lado & Lola C. Duque & Daniel Álvarez Bassi, 2010. "Current marketing practices and market orientation in the context of an emerging economy: the case of Uruguay," Business Economics Working Papers wb104207, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Wided Batat, 2010. "Understanding the Dimensions of Young Consumer Vulnerability in the Web 2.0 Society," Post-Print halshs-00527884, HAL.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Julien, Benoit & Wang, Chengsi, 2010. "Pricing, Advertising, and Market Structure with Frictions," MPRA Paper 25942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina & E. Riaño & SZ. Aguirre, 2010. "Cruise visitors’ intention to return as land tourists and recommend a visited destination. A structural equation model," Working Paper CRENoS 201016, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.