Report NEP-MKT-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adam Copeland & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2010. "The impact of competition on technology adoption: an apples-to-PCs analysis," Staff Reports 462, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:575 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Natalia Shestakova, 2010. "Pricing Scheme Choice: How Process Affects Outcome," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp411, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "“Brand” and performance in a new environment: Analysis of the law school market in Japan," MPRA Paper 24257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajanish Dass, 2010. "Exploring Feasibility of Alternate Channels of Information Dissemination: Study of Rural Consumers Information Needs," Working Papers id:2746, eSocialSciences.
- Rosston, Gregory L. & Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald M., 2010. "Household Demand for Broadband Internet Service," Working paper 36, Regulation2point0.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:577 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hahn, Robert W. & Singer, Hal J., 2009. "Why the iPhone Won't Last Forever and What the Government Should Do to Promote its Successor," Working paper 599, Regulation2point0.