Report NEP-MKT-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-123, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765018260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Domingo Sanna, 2010. "Relaciones entre imagen de marca corporativa, satisfaccion y lealtad: estudio en una escuela de negocios de la Argentina," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 419, Universidad del CEMA.
- Kevin Foster & Erik Meijer & Scott Schuh & Michael A. Zabek, 2010. "The 2008 Survey of Consumer Payment Choice," Public Policy Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 09-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bettina Riedel, 2009. "A value chain and cluster perspective on competitiveness of European fresh vegetable production â€“ Case studies from Germany, Italy, and Spain," DEIAgra Working Papers, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering 9001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised Oct 2009.
- Tracy Stobbe & Alison Eagle & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2009. "Niche and Direct Marketing in the Rural-Urban Fringe: Study of the Agricultural Economy in the Shadow of a Large City," Working Papers, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group 2009-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00448861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- B. Weijters & E. Cabooter & N. Schillewaert & -, 2010. "The effect of rating scale format on response styles: The number of response categories and response category labels," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 10/636, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- McQuade, Timothy & Salant, Stephen W. & Winfree, Jason, 2009. "Markets with untraceable goods of unknown quality: a market failure exacerbated by globalization," MPRA Paper 21874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn FERRARI, 2009. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces09.23, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Uwe Cantner & Jens J. KrÃ¼ger & Rene SÃ¶llner, 2010. "Product Quality, Product Price, and Share Dynamics in the German Compact Car Market," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Brian Knight & Nathan Schiff, 2010. "Spatial competition and cross-border shopping," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 10-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Waterson, Michael, 2010. "Beer - the ties that bind," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 930, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.