Report NEP-MKT-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreea, Raluca Ion & Turek, Magdalena & Turek, Adrian, 2009. "Marketing Research About Perceptions Of Producers Of Romanian Traditional Products," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57421, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "Staple Food Consumption Patterns in Urban Zambia: Results from the 2007/2008 Urban Consumption Survey," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56803, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Cejvanovic, Ferhat & Duric, Aleksandar & Vujic, Tatjana, 2009. "The Competitiveness Of Tourism And Rural Tourism Offer In Bosnia And Herzegovina Through Application Of The Marketing Approach," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57505, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fragata, Anabela & Mu¤oz-Gallego, Pablo A., 2009. "Loyalty by Corporate Banking Customers," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2009-05, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- Bettina Becker & Silke Uebelmesser, 2010. "Health Insurance Competition in Germany - The Role of Advertising," Discussion Paper Series 2010_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2010.
- Margarita Mayo & Jose Manuel Esteves, 2010. "Matching corporate Leadership Discourse and FollowersÂ´ characteristics using Corporate Blogs," Working Papers Economia wp10-01, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.