Report NEP-MKT-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/229404 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/229409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grönroos, Christian & Ravald, Annika, 2009. "Marketing and the Logic of Service: Value Facilitation, Value Creation and Co-creation, and Their Marketing Implications," Working Papers 542, Hanken School of Economics.
- Christian, Grönroos & Leppänen, Hanna, 2009. "The Hybrid Consumer: Exploring the Drivers of a New Consumer Behaviour Type," Working Papers 543, Hanken School of Economics.
- Heinonen, Kristina & Strandvik, Tore & Mickelsson, Karl-Jacob & Edvardsson, Bo & Sundström, Erik & Andersson, Per, 2009. "Rethinking Service Companies’ Business Logic: Do We Need a Customer-Dominant Logic as a Guideline?," Working Papers 546, Hanken School of Economics.
- Azar, Ofer H., 2009. "Do consumers make too much effort to save on cheap items and too little to save on expensive items? experimental results and implications for business strategy," MPRA Paper 20962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Thanassoulis & David Gill, 2010. "The Optimal Marketing Mix of Posted Prices, Discounts and Bargaining," Economics Series Working Papers 479, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Grönroos, Christian, 2009. "Towards Service Logic: The Unique Contribution of Value Co-Creation," Working Papers 544, Hanken School of Economics.
- Mickelsson, Jacob, 2009. "Activityscape Mapping: Consumer Activity Systems as Service Context," Working Papers 545, Hanken School of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2448/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/233800 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stijn Ferrari, 2010. "Discriminatory fees, coordination and investment in shared ATM networks," Working Paper Research 184, National Bank of Belgium.
- Reisinger, Markus, 2010. "Unique Equilibrium in Two-Part Tariff Competition between Two-Sided Platforms," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 308, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Deliana Kostova & Hana Ross & Evan Blecher & Sara Markowitz, 2010. "Prices and Cigarette Demand: Evidence from Youth Tobacco Use in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 15781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert S. Kaplan, 2010. "Conceptual Foundations of the Balanced Scorecard," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-074, Harvard Business School.