Report NEP-MKT-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Interdependence of Personality Traits and Brand Identity in Measuring Brand Performance," Marketing Working Papers 2008-06-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Determinants of Shopping Behavior of Urban Consumers," Marketing Working Papers 2009-01-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Yu, Y. & Huang, G.Q., 2009. "Nash Game Model for Optimizing Market Strategies, Configuration of Platform Products in a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Supply Chain for a Product Family," Research Paper ERS-2009-009-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Farm, Ante, 2009. "Market Sharing and Price Leadership," Working Paper Series 3/2009, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Growing Shopping Malls and Behavior of Urban Shoppers," Marketing Working Papers 2008-05-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Elena Cedrola & Loretta Battaglia & Alessandra Tzannis, 2009. "The Italian SMEs in the International context. A model to succeed in the global arena," Working Papers 52-2009, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Mar 2009.