Report NEP-MKT-2009-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quack, Helmut, 2008.
"The Application of Multidimensional Scaling (MDS) in National and International Marketing; Part I: Mathematical, Empirical and Processing Procedures
[Der Einsatz der multidimensionalen Skalierung (," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe04, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Menon, Sudha Venu, 2008. "Political Marketing: A Conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 12547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2009. "Prominence and Consumer Search: The Case With Multiple Prominent Firms," MPRA Paper 12554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nava Ashraf & Xavier Giné & Dean Karlan, 2008. "Finding Missing Markets (and a disturbing epilogue): Evidence from an Export Crop Adoption and Marketing Intervention in Kenya," Working Papers 967, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Li, Jing, 2009. "Carcass Quality Volume and Grid Pricing: An Investigation of Cause and Effect," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46215, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Crestanello, Paolo, 2008.
"Da Impresa Radicata nel Territorio a Rete Globale. La Ristrutturazione del Gruppo Benetton
[Towards a Global Network. Competition and Restructuring of the Benetton]," MPRA Paper 12553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xi & Zhong, Funing & Zhou, Bin, 2009. "Do Consumers Really Care about Biotech Food Label? What Do We Know? What Else Should We Know?," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46198, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James McAndrews & Zhu Wang, 2008. "The economics of two-sided payment card markets: pricing, adoption and usage," Research Working Paper RWP 08-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Wijk, J.C.A.C. van & Go, F.M. & Govers, R., 2008. "Projected Destination Images on African Websites: Upgrading Branding Opportunities in the Global Tourism Value Chain," Research Paper ERS-2008-079-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Awad Abdel Hameed, Amna & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah, 2008. "The Impact Of Petroleum Prices On Vegetable Oils Prices: Evidence From Cointegration Tests," Miscellaneous Papers 46251, Agecon Search.