Report NEP-MKT-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes & John D. Lawrence & Roxanne Clemens, 2007. "Creating a Geographically Linked Brand for High-Quality Beef: A Case Study," Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) Publications, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University 07-mbp13, Midwest Agribusiness Trade Research and Information Center (MATRIC) at Iowa State University.
- Rajagopal, 2007. "Optimizing Franchisee Sales and Business Performance in Retail Food Sector," Marketing Working Papers, TecnolÃ³gico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de MÃ©xico 2007-06-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2009. "The Pricing of Academic Journals: A Two-Sided Market Perspective," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 458, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- O'Reilly, Tim, 2007. "What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software," MPRA Paper 4578, University Library of Munich, Germany.