Report NEP-MKT-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ganslandt, Mattias & Maskus, Keith E., 2007. "Wholesale Price Discrimination and Parallel Imports," Working Paper Series 702, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Reinoud Joosten, 2007. "Strategic Advertisement with Externalities: A New Dynamic Approach," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Adegbesan, Tunji & Higgins, Matthew J., 2007. "Intra-alliance performance, control rights, and today's split of tomorrow's value," IESE Research Papers D/667, IESE Business School.
- Bernd Frick & Robert Simmons, 2007. "The Impact of Managerial Quality on Organizational Performance: Evidence from German Soccer," Working Papers 0708, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore