Report NEP-MKT-2007-04-21This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José J. Sempere Monerris & Rafael Moner Colonques & Amparo Urbano, 2007. "Store Vs. National Brands: A Product Line Mix Puzzle," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georg Meran & Reimund Schwarze, 2007. "Can minimum prices assure the quality of professional services?," Working Papers 2007-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ivar Soone, 2006. "Dimensionality of Responses to Customer Satisfaction with Low-Involvement Low-Risk Frequent Purchases: the Example of Grocery Retailing," Working Papers 141, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Amelio, Andrea & Jullien, Bruno, 2007. "Tying and Freebies in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 445, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Trenton Smith & Young H. Lee, 2006. "Why are Americans Addicted to Baseball? An Empirical Analysis of Fandom in Korea and the U.S," Working Papers 2006-05, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Michael A. Arnold & Thierry Pénard, 2007. "Bargaining and Fixed Price Offers: How Online Intermediaries are Changing New Car Transactions," Working Papers 07-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.