Report NEP-MKT-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb Clark & Heather Antecol, 2006. "Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Local Consumer Markets: Exploiting the Army’s Procedures for Matching Personnel to Duty Locations," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 544, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Vermeulen, Philip & Dias, Daniel & Dossche, Maarten & Gautier, Erwan & Hernando, Ignacio & Sabbatini, Roberto & Stahl, Harald, 2007. "Price setting in the euro area: some stylised facts from individual producer price data," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0727, European Central Bank.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2007. "Does Globalization Create Superstars?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6222, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elena Revilla, 2007. "Information Technology and the Ambidexterity Hypotheses: An Analysis in Product Development," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp07-06, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.