Report NEP-MKT-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rijsdijk, S.A. & Hultink, E.J. & Diamantopoulos, A., 2007. "Product Intelligence: Its Conceptualization, Measurement and Impact on Consumer Satisfaction," Research Paper ERS-2007-006-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Advertising and Newspaper Differentiation: On the Role of Readers’ Advertising Taste," Discussion Papers 2007/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2007. "Newspapers and Advertising: The Effects of Ad-Valorem Taxation under Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2007/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Steffen Huck & Gabriele K. Ruchala & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2007. "Pricing and Trust," Discussion Papers 07-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Natasha Khan, 2007. "Impact of Electronic Trading Platforms on the Brokered Interdealer Market for Government of Canada Benchmark Bonds," Working Papers 07-5, Bank of Canada.